Sabado, Hulyo 19, 2014

Healthy Nails by Nail Craft

My feet loves to wander the hustle and bustle metro, travel the peaceful and jaw dropping scenery of the countryside, go to where the hype is, lead me to places where I can satisfy my taste buds, show me the places where I can shop unique  stuff and land me on places where I can sit, relax and calm my senses. But before my feet show you the latter, let's start by giving it a nice and relaxing treat….

First stop- NAIL CRAFT.

I was on my way to XOCOLAT in Katipunan when I saw this Nail Salon and Day Spa and upon seeing it my dear feet instead of leading me to the former, headed to the Nail Salon while murmuring that she needs to relax.

When you are looking for a place where you want to calm your senses  and forget even for an hour your errands and have your nails  perfectly done, Nail Craft is the spot.


The place is so vibrant  and cozy that once you enter the former you will forget that you are within a hectic place known as Katipunan .One problem  with their location thou, is the parking space since  2 cars can just park on their area.




The pedicure chairs are so comfortable, but what caught my attention was the water basin that is made of wood and the water outlet and  shower that is connected on  another one.






Nail technicians are friendly and they will treat your beloved feet with utmost care.


 

Another A+ to this Salon is they are using Formaldehyde-free, Toluene- free, Phthalate-free or also known as Carcinogen-free Products.  Carcinogen such as formaldehyde, toluene and Phthalate disturbs  the cellular metabolism process and exposure to it might  cause cancer.  


Carcinogen Free Products are safe for children and expecting Moms and as for Nail Craft, it is “the healthy alternative to beautiful nails.”
Photo from https://www.facebook.com/nailcraft8





Nail Craft offers manicure, pedicure, hand and  footspa  not just for adults but for kids as well. They also have waxing and threading services and you can extend your nails and eyelashes with them too.


Nail Craft is located in 172 B Gonzales St., Loyola Heights, Quezon City -beside XOCOLAT.

Relax and enjoy  healthy nails at NAIL CRAFT.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento