Linggo, Agosto 10, 2014

Chocolate Over Load Cake by Ms. Polly’s



I was about to sleep when my little sister got home. As I was about to close my eyes, my mom opened the door of my bedroom and excitedly told me that my sister bought  a cake for evening snack. Yes, you read it right. My family kinda take a snack before going to the bed.  Well, ever since I was a kid, 3 hours before going to bed me, my sister and dad  are taking a snack while watching the television.


I got up and saw a box…. The box is somewhat familiar. Hmm… I think I always see this box on the internet.  Could it be… could it be the chocolate cake that I always see as one of the best chocolate cakes in Manila?...  Yes it is!


The brown box encapsulates a round chocolate cake of  Ms. Polly’s.



 Ms. Polly’s Specialty Cakes and Desserts or also known as  Magallanes Shell Chocolate Cake was created by Ms. Polly who is a  housewife who loves baking.  They started selling cakes in Shell Magallanes and branched out to Robinson’s Galleria where you can enjoy a cup of coffee while enjoying a slice of their cake and other wares.

 

My sister bought a two layered round chocolate cake. The spongy cake layer is divided by a thick  chocolate icing that also coated the entire cake. The icing in the middle is so thick that when you cut the cake the chocolate icing will ooze out from  the sides of the former.  The icing is also made from cocoa that released the strong taste of chocolate. What I love with this cake is it melts in your mouth and it is definitely  a chocolate overload cake.




This is not a typical chocolate cake that you can buy in the market. Polly's Chocolate cake  is a multi- awarded dessert since 2005. Others call it a heaven sent chocolate cake and I would definitely agree to them.





You can grab Ms. Polly’s Cakes and Desserts on it’s home in Shell Magallanes and in Robinsons Galleria in Ortigas, Pasig City.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento